Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mylee Rayne Otteson


Mylee was born Oct 19, 2009. She weighed 8 lbs 4 oz and was 21.5 inches long. I started having contractions Sunday afternoon at home and decided to wait as long as I could before we went to the hospital. I alwys fear if I go to early they will send me home. We called my Mom around 10:30 and had her start driving from Vegas to watch our kids. Around 12:30 we dropped our kids off with my friend Mindie and headed to the hospital. When we got there I was dialated to a 4. Ty told the nurse I go pretty fast can we get the epidural. She was the only one on duty that night. She was a major pain. after she took her sweet time with my paperwork and called in another nurse I was dialated to a 9 and there was no way I was getting an epidural or any sort of medicine. I was not a happy campe and had to apologize to my mom for my language. She also failed to tell me my doc. was out of town until the next day so I was getting whoever was on call! We are soo happy we have Mylee in our family! She is such a joy to have around.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: