Thursday, August 26, 2010

Moving

I used to always think how could someone move every year, or they sure move a lot I could never do it. Thinking about ANOTHER move I am hoping it will be our last for a while... I thought I would document all the times we have moved in our marriage.
November 2004- Moved into our first Condo!!
December 2005- Moved to Kuna in Chris and Steph's house while our was being built.
March 2006- We moved into our house in Kuna.
June 2007- We moved into our Boise house.
July 2008- We moved to Bullhead AZ.
November 2009- We moved into my brothers house in Las Vegas.
December 2009- We moved into my parents house.
Sept 2010- We will be moving back to Kuna hopefully for a long time!

1 comment:

Petropoulos Family said...

We are so sad you are leaving but we are also excited that we can come visit you up there in beautiful Idaho!! We wish we could be elsewhere too and until we can, we can just live vicariously through you guys! xoxo