Monday, March 7, 2011

Our Christmas Tree


Ty always grew up with a real tree and I always grew up with a fake tree for Christmas. Since we have been married we have had a real tree. This year my Dad was in town and we decided we would go cut a tree down. He thought we were going to go to a tree farm and cut one ourselves. Instead we went up into the mountains with our tree permit and went hunting for a tree. It was a lot longer than usual because we had so much snow. The tree's always look a lot different in the forest then they do when you get them home. Let's just say I was almost in tears the night we decorated it because it was such a charlie brown tree. My dad told Ty the next day while they were out that they may just want to buy me a tree from a lot that was perfect.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: